Saturday, February 5, 2011

Opinions, Please!

I want to make sure my blog is easy for you to read!  Please take a second to share your opinion on a couple things. 

I'm open to any suggestions not addressed by these three questions!  Please feel free to share your thoughts either in the comments section below, or by emailing me: amandarunsoncoffee (at) gmail (dot) com.

The "polls" close at 12:30 pm (EST) on Wednesday, 2/9.


How easy is it to read text on this blog?


What do you think of the format of this blog?


What features are important for you to see toward the top of the side bar?



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't always get a chance to respond to each comment individually, but I promise I read them all! If you ask a question in the comments, please subscribe to the comment feed so you can see my response, or leave your email address in your comment so I can respond. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...