1. Get over it.
2. Keep up with speed work and tempo runs.
- Tuesday: 6x800 in 3:38-3:43
- Thursday: 5 mile tempo run at 8:25 avg pace
3. Add some core work into the mix again.
- I haven’t devoted any time to abs in…many months. It can’t hurt.
…where I will get to try out my new Dirty Girl gaiters:
I may need them not only to keep stones and dirt out of my shoes, but maybe mud, too:
At least it won’t be too cold?
5. Do some more long [road] runs. Like maybe, a 14 and an 11-12 miler.
6. Perhaps try for a PR again at this race in 3 weeks. Worst case, it’s a fun Christmas-themed run.