- Run a sub-2:20 half marathon.
- Hopefully it will be the one I have signed up for on 4/3/11, but maybe it won't be, and that's okay.
- Check my work email from home LESS frequently.
- Because seriously? What am I going to do with say, a parent email, that I read at 10:30pm. I'm not going to respond to it at the time. I'm just going to dwell on it as I try to fall asleep. It can wait until the morning!
- I can do this! I went for all 10 days of Christmas break without checking it.
- Knit more than I did in 2010.
- I finished some socks and maybe 2 baby blankets for friends last year. I knitted way more in 2009. I have all kinds of partially-finished projects in my drawers. I will figure out what I'm going to finish and what needs to be ripped out
- Have Less Clutter.
- i.e. Eliminate my pile of clothes on the dog crate. Eliminate the longstanding heap of clothes on the floor next to my dresser. Stop leaving piles of things on the kitchen table or coffee table. Buy less clothing; get rid of something old when I do get something new.
- Slow down, be more "present."
- This will be tough. I feel I am always multi-tasking, thinking about what I need to do next and worrying or looking forward to whatever is next. Also difficult because I have no idea where we'll be after my husband finishes grad school and looks for a job this summer. I will try not to be anxious about the unknown!
I will also continue to focus on getting a good night's sleep, drinking lots of water, and supplementing my running with things like riding my bike (when the weather allows), spinning class, boot camp class, core work, etc.
What are your plans or goals for 2011?