I saw Fill In the Blank Friday on Alyssa's blog (here) and liked the idea! So I'm borrowing it.
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab
(I will assume the things with legs can get out on their own - like my husband and dog?) my laptop, my wallet, and my car keys? I can't say that the sentimental things like pictures are organized enough for me to count them as one item- they're everywhere.
2. A smell I really like is cinnamon, clean laundry, any baked good in the oven
3. Something you might not know about me is I was in Marching Band for five years.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are facebook, lots of blogs, and I can usually spend way more time than I mean to on sites like: awkwardfamilyphotos, shitmykidsruined
5. This weekend I will be meeting a friend at a local brewery (well, an hour away) for lunch and to fill up our growlers; running; then less fun stuff like doing laundry and cleaning the apartment.
6. Nothing makes me happier than a big latte (with skim milk). or a big mug of coffee. Or I guess being in my nice warm bed on a cold morning (see here).
7. A bad habit I have is not going to bed on time. I will have every intention of being in bed by 11 or 11:30, and then somehow it's midnight. See number 4 above.