This is more chocolate than we can eat. Than we should eat. The Hungry Runner Girl would be super jealous. I understand she is quite the candy fiend.
I'll have to bring some of it back into work, and bring some with us when we head out of town for Christmas. Yikes! This segmented brownie pan is pretty cool though.
There are all kinds of goodies in there...
- a $20 gift certificate for a chocolatier near us,
- a bunch of Trader Joe goods...including a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips,
- 2 Brownie Truffle Baking mixes,
- Candy Cane Joe-Joes (looks like Oreos),
- milk chocolate Salted Caramel Butter Cookies,
- dark chocolate sea salt caramels,
- English toffee with milk chocolate,
- milk chocolate mini pretzels,
- a 1lb bar of Milk Chocolate,
- a tin of Sipping chocolate,
- Lindor Truffles,
- Ghirardelli squares (milk chocolate and caramel),
- Cherries in dark chocolate.
I admit, I have been rather lucky this year! At the beginning of the school year, I won my $30 of social dues back at work; I won a $5 Wawa gift card from the social committee for correctly solving a puzzle quickly, and two weeks ago recently won a drawing for a book at a work-related conference I went to two weeks ago. And now tonight, my ticket was drawn so I won this gift basket. Woo hoo!
In other exciting news, I received my mini 13.1 sticker from One More Mile in the mail today. I purchased a large magnet at the Philadelphia Rock n' Roll half marathon expo back in September, but it may have scratched up the clearcoat on my car a little bit, so my car-loving husband vetoed the magnet. It now lives on the refrigerator.
I'm planning a nice long run tomorrow after no real exercise today and after the couple beers and delicious appetizers and dessert I had at my work party tonight. Does quickly walking around 3 stores on my lunch break to squeeze in some Christmas shopping count? Didn't think so.
By long run, I actually mean something like 4-5 miles. So not really that long. Tomorrow's high is 33 and the overnight low is around 20. Maybe I'll have a chance to break in my Alpine Pullover!
PS - Hi and welcome to my new "followers." Thanks for reading!!