Saturday, July 17, 2010

Garden Update

A belated picture of what we picked from our garden this past Monday night (7/12):

We went to the garden this morning to water and weed and came back with all these goodies:

Looks like maybe we'll be making some salsa.

I meant to bring my camera to the garden with me but forgot. The tomato plants got huge since we had two days with rain recently (It's been about a month without rain before that! We've had to rely on us watering the garden about every other day). I think we need to get more twine or garden tape to hold them to their stakes.

Anyone else garden? What do you grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't always get a chance to respond to each comment individually, but I promise I read them all! If you ask a question in the comments, please subscribe to the comment feed so you can see my response, or leave your email address in your comment so I can respond. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...