Friday, September 17, 2010

Lululemon Hat in Runner's World

Just wanted to share that I spotted a Lululemon baseball cap in my October 2010 issue of Runner's World magazine, to which I subscribe.

Here is the online version of the "article," scroll down to the bottom:



I have a similar hat that I bought back in June, in coal, but without the zipper.

It's pretty cute and fits much better than the running bonnet (which was so big it fit over the tops of my ears).  It's adjustable in the back, and the ruching is cute.  The reflective logo is nice.  I found that I wore this hat for sun protection in the pool/at the beach this summer too.



It's a nice hat, though for runs on really hot days, I prefer my Columbia Omni-shade Eddyline baseball cap with mesh inserts on the sides for ventilation.  I bought it last October and have gotten a lot of use out of it.  I wore it for my first half marathon this past April.


I'm still trying to decide if I'll wear a hat or not for my half marathon this Sunday, because I seem to like to worry about little things like this leading up to a big run.  It's between a hat and sunglasses.  I have worn sunglasses for 99% of my runs this summer because it's been sunny and hot all summer; I probably add a hat about half the time.  It's nice to not have any sun in your eyes.  Overnight low is supposed to be 60, high of 80 on Sunday, with "increasing clouds."  Race starts at 8am, though with 18,000+ registered (!!!), they are doing a wave start, so I'm guessing I'll actually start somewhere around 8:30 as I am no speed demon.  I'll figure it out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't always get a chance to respond to each comment individually, but I promise I read them all! If you ask a question in the comments, please subscribe to the comment feed so you can see my response, or leave your email address in your comment so I can respond. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...