…but first, this week in running:
Monday- Ran 10.3 miles at an average pace of 10:10
Tuesday- Rest day: Did crunches. Went for an hour long walk with husband & pup
Wednesday- 3ish mile hill run
Thursday- 6 mile tempo run/5.16 mi at average pace of 9:06.
Friday- Planning to bike once I hit publish.
I’m borrowing the Friday Favorites idea from Kristy.
1. Coffee heath bar ice cream. This isn’t really a “lately I’ve been enjoying this flavor…” kind of thing. I like this flavor all the time. Because it is a fact that I enjoy all things coffee. But whereas I used to get coffee heath bar or coffee chocolate almond ice cream from my beloved Halo Farm in NJ, I picked up this little fellow from my local super-Target. It has really big chunks of heath bar and it is delicious.
2. Satsuma Body Wash from The Body Shop. I don’t know why, but this citrusy tangerine-y scent is like a drug to me. I could smell it all day. I want to smell it all day.
3. These super cool moving announcement postcards are to officially share our new address with friends and extended family. Personally, I like getting real mail. It’s way more fun than email. Yeah, it’s been almost 2 months since we moved. So what, who cares.
The talented Emily designed these, sent me the proof electronically, and I had them printed through Vista Print.
4. I know people either love ‘em or hate ‘em: Toms.
I got my first pair of Toms last May. When I decided I wanted a second pair, I had originally seen these in navy canvas and loved them but they were sold out and after months of stalking, they were never restocked. Next came tan. Neutral’s good too.
I promise you I am wearing pants.
And I thought this was a fun springy/summery print that would go with a lot of different colors.
I’m not totally sure how I feel about the cuffed jeans look, but it showed off the shoes better. And in case you’re in the market for either of these, I had to go down a half size in both styles from my regular shoe size.
5. Key Lime Dannon Oikos Traditional Greek Yogurt
I found this flavor at Wegmans in N.J. and it is by far my favorite (probably because it has fat in it) but noticed it was nowhere to be found at my grocery store in California. Vons has other full fat Oikos flavors, but not key lime. When I asked, they told me they didn’t carry it. So started my Key Lime Greek Yogurt hunt. I checked Target, Whole Foods (shouldn’t have bothered; it’s not organic), Albertsons, and finally Ralphs before I found it. And when I did, I stocked up and bought 7. In fact, I’m going to get more today.